Merchant Development Manager
- Acquire partnerships with new merchants – eCommerce and even other online/offline merchants.
- Maintain merchant relationships with existing merchants.
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for the Australian market.
- Develop ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Attend and mediate meetings – report back details of discussions.
- Preparation of presentations to clients.
- Lead operational tasks related to merchants acquisition and management.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing – Having eCommerce background is an advantage.
- Vendor performance experience would also be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualising ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and advertisement agencies.
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.