Who are we?
ShopBack is an online cashback platform that aims to create a smarter, faster and cheaper online shopping experience for our regional consumers. Having established close partnerships with over 1300 merchants such as Taobao, Zalora, Fave, Lazada and many more, ShopBack offers cashback to our customers while promoting the best deals and promotions directly to our audience - providing them with a one-stop solution to their online shopping needs!
Since its launch in 2014, ShopBack has established itself as the fastest growing eCommerce cashback platform in Southeast Asia! Despite its relatively recent appearance in the eCommerce scene, it has been featured on renowned tech platforms such as Vulcan Post, Business Times and Tech in Asia. ShopBack’s prestige is also celebrated through awards such as the SiTF’s “Best Innovative Startup (Growth Stage 2015)” and Vulcanpost’s "Most Promising Start-up for 2015".
Within its first 3 years, ShopBack has already established a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan and the Philippines and is poised to continue expanding in the region. With this, we are looking to expand our A-team to augment our exciting growth.
As HR Associate, you will be responsible for attracting, examining and hiring the best talents to support our present and future needs as we expand throughout the region. You will also experience firsthand, the running of the marketing function in a fast scaling organisation.
- Source and identify exceptional talents throughout the region via various channels
- Coordinate and optimize current processes to improve productivity
- Manage staff contracts
- Be responsible for office management (fixed assets inventory and pantry)
- Be the local point of contact for staff onboarding/ offboarding
- Payroll administration (coordination with vendor)
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Effective project management, organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to power and implement ideas in a challenging environment
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, possessing high energy and maturity
- Excellent record of initiative-taking and leadership