Who are we?
ShopBack is an online cashback platform that aims to create a smarter, faster and cheaper online shopping experience for our regional consumers. Having established close partnerships with over 1300 merchants such as Taobao, Zalora, Fave, Lazada and many more, ShopBack offers cashback to our customers while promoting the best deals and promotions directly to our audience - providing them with a one-stop solution to their online shopping needs!
Since its launch in 2014, ShopBack has established itself as the fastest growing eCommerce cashback platform in Southeast Asia! Despite its relatively recent appearance in the eCommerce scene, it has been featured on renowned tech platforms such as Vulcan Post, Business Times and Tech in Asia. ShopBack’s prestige is also celebrated through awards such as the SiTF’s “Best Innovative Startup (Growth Stage 2015)” and Vulcanpost’s "Most Promising Start-up for 2015".
Within its first 3 years, ShopBack has already established a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan and the Philippines and is poised to continue expanding in the region. With this, we are looking to expand our A-team to augment our exciting growth.
Since we want to fly higher, we are now aggressively looking for HEAD OF SALES to join our high phase BUSINESS team with details follow:
- Hand in hand with management team in demonstrate leadership on a fast-paced global business environment towards sales department / sales force at ShopBack
- Support the company by actively bring ShopBack business to the local market and exploring strategic opportunities including giving the sales-market insights for the internal needs
- Performing actions in market penetration in order to maximize the market engagement to create qualified leads pipeline
- Pursue business development opportunities using creative solutions based approaches
- Managing territory to proactively create sales leads and ensuring the sales target are met in healthy growth rate
- Actively involved in all aspects of the end to end sales cycle from lead generations, leads management, sales system development, sales executions up to decision making
- Helping the business to establish potential internal and sales-marketing resources
- Over-viewing the Customer Success territory and develop position evaluation and bench-marking
- Developing performance framework, system and rewards within Sales Department including team development
- Be the voice of customers, advocate for their needs and collaborate with Customer Success and Technology Development team to inform the product development and roadmap
- Assist marketing / growth team with testing, execution and reporting on lead quality
- Keeping track of daily vessels reports
- Min. 4 years of experience
- Have good connections with media agency
- Having fmcg accounts, smartphone brands is a plus
- Has energy, drive and a positive attitude to developing new business
- Strong in industries knowledge and business updates
- Fast learner in order to understand the product proposition
Location - Indonesia, West Jakarta
We would love to have you on our team and look forward to meeting you!